If you experience call quality issues, such as choppiness, delayed responses, and dropped calls, you can first try rebooting your phone. Additionally, it is important to keep in mind that many calls today are to cell phones and even traditional telephone networks can have quality issues at times. If rebooting does not solve the issue, you can submit a request to start a support ticket. In the email, be sure to list the following:
- Date and time of call.
- Inbound or outbound call?
- Caller-ID/Number of person called or call was received from.
- Detailed explanation of issue experienced.
- Was issue isolated to your phone only or noticed across other phones throughout the office?
- Was the issue noticed simultaneously by others throughout the office?
As many details regarding any noticed issues will go a long way in helping us troubleshoot. You can get many of these details by checking the call history on your phone. Be sure to submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need more help? See related articles below: