To view call history on your phone, make sure the phone is on it's main screen, and then follow the directions below:
- Press the History softkey on the main screen.
- You can now see all of the call history for the phone. You will only be able to see:
- Answered (calls answered on that phone's extension)
- Dialed (calls dialed on that phone's extension)
- Missed (calls directly to that extension that were unanswered)
- Transferred (calls transferred from that phone's extension)
- You can use the Right and Left arrow keys to go between the different types of calls. Use the Up and Down arrow keys on your phone to scroll down the list for each type of call.
- Select a call with the Menu/Circle Button.
- You can now view specific details of the selected call.