If you have factory reset your DP720 cordless phone, received a new cordless phone, or see a message that your cordless phone is "Not Subscribed", you will need to subscribe your phone to a DP750 base station in order for your to make and receive calls on that phone. To do this, follow the instructions below:
- Press and hold the Radio/Page button on the back of the base station (shown below) for 7 seconds until the Radio light begins flashing on top of the base station. This will start the subscription process, and the cordless phone that is searching should find the base station.
- Press Menu (left softkey) or OK button (in the middle of the arrow keys) on cordless phone to view operation menu.
- Select the Settings option.
- Select the Registration option.
- Select the Register option.
- Select an Base1.
- A search will then start on your phone for an available base station. Once the base station has been found on your phone, select it by pressing Subscribe and start the pairing process. Once the pairing process is complete, you will then be able to use the phone to make and receive calls.