To set up a conference call, follow these steps on your Grandstream GXP21XX phone:
- Dial the first number you would like to conference in.
- Once the call has connected, press the conference button on your Grandstream phone. The current caller will be placed on hold. The Conference screen will appear on the phone.
- Dial the next number you would like to conference in.
- One the call has connected, press the ConfCall softkey to conference in both calls.
- You now have a conference call! To end the call simply hang up, or press the End Call softkey. This will also end the calls of the other parties on the conference call.