- From the home screen, select the Settings drop-down menu.
- Select Preferences.
- From the Preferences menu select Create account, towards to bottom of the window.
- The Account wizard will open. For Account type, select SIP. Proceed by selecting Next.
- Enter the following credentials. To proceed select Next.
Note: to acquire your credentials, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leave Account name the default value. Check the box to Skip Auto-detection.
- Your extension information has successfully been added to your Zoiper application. To proceed, select Close. The Preferences menu should be open if not, select Settings then Preferences.
- Your newly added account should be present under the SIP section. Select Register. There should be a green check mark next your account under the SIP section.
In the event that an error message displays, please notate or screenshot the message and send it to email@example.com for assistance.
- To return to the home screen, select OK to close the Preferences window.
- To test your newly added extension, select the Dialpad tab and enter a 10-digit or 7-digit number then select CALL.