Activate and Configure
The following instructions will showcase how to activate and configure ZoiPer 5.
If you have not downloaded and installed ZoiPer 5 on your computer, please see ZoiPer 5 (Windows & macOS): Download and Install for more details.
The first time ZoiPer 5 launches, you will be greeted with a few options:
- Select Activate your Premium license. Ensure that you are connected to the internet before proceeding.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to enter your Activation credentials. The credentials will be provided to you by a Masiero Team member. If you already have your Activation credentials, enter the appropriate username and password. Click Activate online to proceed.
- If the previous Activation credentials were correct you will be prompted to enter SIP Account credentials next. To receive your SIP Account credentials, please contact us at email@example.com. If you already have your SIP Account credentials, please copy and paste the username and password information.
- Enter the Hostname. To proceed, click Next.
- Mark the check-box Optional. Enter the Authentication username and Outbound proxy information. To proceed, click Next.
- Immediately ZoiPer 5 will attempt to automatically detect the server. If no option is marked automatically, manually mark SIP UDP. To proceed, click Next.
- The Account Name field will be automatically filled by default. We recommended leaving the default value. Protocol type, select SIP from the drop-down menu. Click Create Account.
If all settings and credentials were correct, you will see a green checkmark next to your account name. This indicates that your SIP Account credentials have been successfully registered with the server. You can now accept and place calls!
After the final step of the Activation wizard is completed, you will be greeted with the Audio-Video wizard. This wizard is displayed once you have started ZoiPer 5 for the first time. If you would like to test or change your audio/video settings later, you can do so from the Settings menu.